Here is an update for all of my blog posts with recipes. I finally felt semi-smart tonight and figured out how to add printable recipe cards for the dishes!! So each post is being updated as we speak to easily print & save the recipes you want to keep!
Below is what they will look like….
It will have a print button on the top right corner of each recipe. I also updated the servings, time & difficulty. And the biggest plus…it’s just easier to read & understand!
Question: Why didn’t I already think about this??!! Answer: I’m clearly a blogging beginner! 🙂
Aunt Ivene's Drop Sugar Cookies
Credit: Ivene Hammond & Molly Howard
2 Eggs Beaten
1 ½ tsp Vanilla
1 c. Vegetable Oil
1 c. Granulated Sugar
2 c. Self Rising Flour
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat eggs with electric mixer. Add in oil & vanilla.
3. Add in sugar and mix until thick & creamy.
4. Finally mix in flour & incorporate without over mixing.
5. Drop the batter onto the ungreased baking sheet using a teaspoon & careful not to over crowd the pans.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure to watch this close so that you don’t burn the bottoms.
Because I’m such a rookie & just figuring this out…it also gives me the opportunity to really THANK EVERYONE for following! Hope you are enjoying this journey as much as I am! Make sure you keep commenting, emailing & sharing with your friends & family!
Until the next post of my Easter Ham….
Simple Southern Living
3 Comments Add yours
I LOVE this idea! I may do it myself someday! When I get around to it. Which could be a while 😉 I look forward to reading more!
Thanks for the follow Susan! I’ve enjoyed reading your blog already! Looking forward to following! The recipe cards were really easy to add, thankfully! I just copy & paste the code every time. Thankfully! 🙂